Saturday, September 14, 2013
Dear Levi: 6 Months
My precious Levi~
6 months ago you made your appearance in this world and brought so much joy to so many hearts. You were in your mommy and daddy's lives long before that day and you will be in our hearts forever. Today is a hard day for me because i can't help but thinking about all that you would be doing now. You were already trying to crawl at three months so i have no doubt you would be all over the place and getting into everything. I wouldn't mind. You would be eating all sorts of food now and i'm pretty sure your big sister would get into trouble for trying to feed you things you couldn't have because she would want you to do everything she does. My heart aches because more than anything i miss seeing your smile and feeling your quiet spirit. I know that i have never met anyone with such a gentle spirit and because of knowing your spirit, i now understand what the true beauty is that is described in 1 Peter 3. Although i can't help but miss you more than you know, in my spirit i want nothing more than for you to remain with your creator and to forever feel the joy you must be experiencing now. I long for the day when i can feel what you are feeling now and i can do nothing but give thanks that you don't have to experience the heartache and the pain that this world often brings. I hated so much to hear you cry and now you never have to shed a tear again. And it is this that gives me great comfort. 6 months sounds so very short but to us it has been so very long...I try to imagine you crawling around the feet of your father in heaven and getting into His things :) And I know He doesn't mind. There isn't a day that i don't think of you and there isn't a moment that i don't learn from who you are and what you were created to be. Soon it will be fall and i will think about how i would love to take some funny pictures of you with your sister by the pumpkins. I have no doubt you would probably look much like a pumpkin if dressed in orange now :) You are still my little pumpkin and you will still be with us. I love you more than all the stars in the sky...and all the leaves that will soon be falling. Happy half birthday Levi Andrew..
Love Forever from mommy, daddy, and Laila Hope <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Your and Josh are strong and beautiful parents.
ReplyDeleteWEll written ....... God loves you so very much