Friday, August 23, 2013

Encouragement

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."- Isaiah 41:10

I really have been encouraged today by this verse and thought i would share. Whether you lose a job or lose a child, life is rough...If i didnt have hope in Christ, I don't know that i would be able to bear it. I LOVE that in this verse God is saying 'do not be dismayed, for I am your God'. Just the fact that He is our God is enough! Because of this we have nothing to fear or to worry about. Every moment of every day is held within His hand, and nothing can happen that is outside of His will. This is so very comforting. We may not know His plan, but we do know that His plan is better whatever it is.

This has been my favorite song lately and I hope that it will encourage you like it has me.

Stay Joyful,

~Sarah~


1 comment: