Wrote this little song a few years ago and its really on my heart tonight...
Hineni (Hineni means 'Here I am' in Hebrew)
You have called me beloved
In the still of the night
You have taken my hand
Wiped the tears from my eyes
Oh how can i run from your warm embrace?
Or hide myself from your glorious face?
For you are my everything, Oh how i need you
No matter where i am, You always find me..
And you cry Hineni
You say Here I am
You whisper Hineni
Beloved Here I am
You cry Hineni
You say Here I am
You whisper Hineni
Beloved Here I am
Your love is consuming
Every fiber, every cell of my being
I'll take Your hand for I am ready
Lets dance, to the song of Your love
Oh how can i resist you when You're so near?
Feeling Your breath on my soul
For you are my everything, Oh how i need You
No matter where I am, You always find me...
And you cry Hineni
You say Here I am
You whisper Hineni
Beloved Here I am
You cry Hineni
You say Here I am
You whisper Hineni
Beloved Here I am
And I heard the voice of the Lord saying
Whom shall I send?
Whom shall I send?
Who will go for us?
Oh Lord Hineni!
Abba Here I am
Jesus Hineni
Abba send me to do your will!
Oh Lord Hineni!
Abba Here I am
Jesus Hineni
Abba send me to do your will!
Abba send me to do your will!
Here I am,
Send me..
Stay willing as a servant and always joyful,
~Sarah~

Beautiful!
ReplyDelete